Everything you need to know about omaha 8 poker!
Making Money: Putting it all Together
So, let's put all this together to summarize how you maximize your Win Rate
- Practice good Game Selection. You should be aggressively searching out bad players, and avoiding good ones. PokerTracker and Playerview let you do this
- Avoid playing while on Tilt. Figure out how to stop from going on tilt, and how to get off tilt once you're there.
- Continue to Improve your game. Read this site and the other sites mentioned, particularly 2+2, to get better at playing given hands.
- Play under a Rake Back agreement. You should be getting money back while playing
- Search out bonuses. They pay you to play, so don't turn them down.
- Move up in levels as soon as your bankroll and ability let you. I wrote this article for the 2+2 magazine (July Issue), to help you decide exactly what changes to make to your play so that you make the most money.