Everything you need to know about omaha 8 poker!
How to Learn Omaha 8/b Poker
My advice to someone getting started would be, in order:
- Read thru this website.
- Check out the other free online resources, particularly these:
- Tenner/Krieger articles at CardPlayer.com on good starting hands (links to all are here)
- Steve Badger's website for helpful ways to think about O8
- Annie Duke's short articles at Ultimate bet
- Hutchinson Point Count System
- Play a bunch
- Go to twoplustwo.com, and read the O/8 strategy forum. Read everything by "Buzz"
- After you're ready, buy and read Zee's book (see my book reviews)
- Consider buying another book, if you fit those circumstances (see my book reviews)